Medical Services at Suffolk Surgical Associates P.C.
Offering Comprehensive Services & Treatment Options in Bay Shore
While some medical centers specialize in treating a singular condition or disease, our dedicated medical professionals at Suffolk Surgical Associates P.C. have experience treating a wide range of common disorders. Our staff range from board certified oncologists to licensed gastroenterologist, as well as variety of other specialists.
For the past 20 years, we have developed a reputation for providing top-tier medical solutions and are affiliated with New York’s finest hospitals.
Our practice areas and treatment options include:
- Hemorrhoids: If you are experiencing burning, itching, or bleeding from your rectum, then you may have developed hemorrhoids. At our Bayshore medical treatment center, we provide you with a variety of treatment options to help resolve your symptoms.
- Colonoscopy: In the event that you are experiencing extreme discomfort from your abdomen and have noticed blood in your stool, our physicians may suggest that you undergo a colonoscopy to investigate the root cause of your symptoms.
- General Surgery: At Suffolk Surgical Associates PC, our surgeons provide treatment for a variety of common conditions, such as hernias, gallstones, and complications with your thyroid. To find out more, please reach out to our office.
- Vascular Surgery: Problems with your circulation or veins can have long-term consequences for your health and wellbeing. At Suffolk Surgical Associates PC, we offer sclerotherapy to treat a number of common vein related concerns.
- Surgical Oncology: The safe removal of cancerous growths or tumors is of the utmost importance to our surgical oncologists at our Bayshore medical center. Our compassionate staff are always happy to address any questions or concerns regarding our oncology services.
- H. Pylori: To accurately detect common bacterial infections, such as H. Pylori, we use BreathID® Breath Test Systems. This non-invasive test can easily show whether your body has become compromised by a bacterial infection.
To find out more about any of our treatment options or services, please reach out to our offices at (631) 665 8200!
Why Choose Us?
- Elite Hospital Affiliations
- Board Certified Surgeons
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Customer Service is Our #1 Priority