Surgical Oncology in Bayshore
Providing Comprehensive Treatment Options
After being diagnosed with cancer, your primary care physician (PCP), will most likely suggest that you see an oncologist for further treatment. Oncologist are doctors who primarily specialize in treating individuals who have been diagnosed with cancer. Often, one of the most common treatments for cancer is the removal of potentially harmful tumors. Our surgical oncologist at Suffolk Surgical Associates PC specialize in the removal of various types of cancerous tumors.
Our surgical oncologist are:
- Experienced in treating various types and stages of cancer
- Not only skilled surgeons but also highly knowledgeable about cancer
- Always available to answer any questions or concerns you have regarding your potential treatment
Schedule a Consultation With Our Surgical Oncologist
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer and have explored more conservative treatment options, then you should consider speaking with our surgical oncologists at Suffolk Surgical Associates PC. Our compassionate physicians would be happy to answer any questions you have and discuss your possible treatment options. To find out more, please contact our offices by calling (631) 665 8200.
Why Choose Us?
- Elite Hospital Affiliations
- Board Certified Surgeons
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Customer Service is Our #1 Priority